Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bellast Jewelry


Hey lovelies!
I'm so excited to tell you about this new jewelry store I came across.
 It is called Bellast and it has some really (and I mean really) great pieces of jewelry. 
If you are into more sophisticated pieces of jewelry THIS is your place to shop.
Did I mention the prizes? They are really affordable for the quality they offer.
The two pieces I got are under $50 both of them, I know right? I was also surprised.



Both of the jewelry pieces I chose are designer inspired.
 But you already know that by the pictures, right? 
I don't know which one of them is my favorite but let me start with the bangle first.
It is a Red Enamel cuff Bangle With 18K Rose Gold Pleated, and it was piece of jewelry I was craving for a long time. It is a quite an interesting design since it fits on any arm perfectly (my small skinny wrist, and my mums also, definitely bigger than mine). 
It goes perfectly with any type of outfit also. 
Weather you are all dressy dressy, or wearing your favorite leggings with some t-shirt and sneakers, it will blend in perfectly in any case.


It is a great addition to my silver necklace.
It is a really nice piece of jewelry, that goes perfectly with your LBD for example.
Also the square part has some nice colors that blend in with the surrounding, so any color you wear it with, it will reflect it perfectly.
I will recommend this piece of jewelry for a night out or a for a beautiful ceremony like wedding of prom.





Another cool news about this store guys, it offers a 20% discount until 7/31.
Here is the code: summer2013.
And if you can take any more of the good news :) it offers FREE shipping worldwide.

What I wear:
Bangle: Bellast
Pendant: Bellast
Shirt: H&M

Thanks for reading lovelies 

Follow on Bloglovin






25 comments:

  1. I loveee the red bracelet!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that swan pendant, the square is really lovely. And you're right, that's a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! That necklace is so unique and cute! Need!!! lol
    Xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace is gorgeous. I love the colors in the stone, and the swan is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bangle and the pendant! They are really beautiful! The price is great too!

    http://thefashioness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace is really lovely!
    - Charlotte
    Blog: http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://fashiongirlshop.tictail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! And especially loving the bangle. Great picks. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bracelet!!!
    thanks for visit me! big kiss!

    Marianela xxx
    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bracelet looks indeed beautiful!!
    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the bracelet so beautiful! ♡

    Ps: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a $80 Sheinside gift card on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! :)
    P.S. We were following each other on GFC :) However, as they are shutting down GFC, what do you think about following each other on Bloglovin?
    If you want to, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog so that I can return the favor!
    Looking forward to it :)
    Tina from the Style Sinners
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bangle bracelet is definitely awesome my dear! Really lovely :)
    I love the items on Bellast too. Gorgeous!
    Keep in touch dear!
    Happy weekend! (^_~)v

    ★♡ New Post - Food Review (^_^) ♡★
    What's the Fuzz with J.Co Donuts?
    Featuring a premium donut store! Start craving!

    Other Recent Posts ...
    Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰
    Sparkle & Shine With Lili Diamonds Jewelry

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great jewellery, I need to check the store out!
    Thanks for the sweet comment,
    would love to see you on

    FashionFlirt

    soon again!
    Take care, Alena X

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice :)
    x from France
    http://thegriffure.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the bangle and the quality seems to be quite good! Do they also sell stuff that is not designer inspired? :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear
      Yes they do check out their site http://www.bellast.com/ there are some pretty cool pieces. They have new silver collection now.

      xoxo
      Dosta

      Delete