Friday, August 16, 2013

Black Pants


Not having a black classy pants is some kind of crime, isn't it?
Haha just kidding, but it is a kind of necessity especially for a working woman.
I got this classy black, kind of loose pants from Romwe.
And the loose kind is the best for feeling cozy yet classy the whole day.
I paired it with yellowish/white shirt, some turquoise jewelry to add some twist to the black and white look,  and the classic Daniel Wellington watch of course.
Also do you notice my kinda new blog design look. Am I going in the right direction? Do you guys like it?








What I Wear:
Pants: Romwe
Bag: Romwe
Bracelet and Necklace: IShine Accessories
Shoes: Bershka

Shop The Look:

Promotion Time
Time to go back to school~
Cool stuff perfects new term!
 Favorable prices are just so great ^_^ >> http://t.cn/zQH6Iuk
Big sale ends on August 18th!

Super slim price flash sale!  Only 48 hours!
Hot items back season!  Only $14.99!
Girls can never have too many!




9 comments: