Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Latest Features in Magazines

Nymag.com - New York Magazine/The Cut "Best of the Week’s Style Bloggers: Wild Minidresses" (slide 8)
Online magazine featuring for me is a new thing as of this month, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting pretty excited about it.
I was so excited a week ago when Lauren Conrad posted me as her chic of the week, and on top of that, this week I've been published on New York Magazine/The Cut in a feature 'Bloggers Loud Dresses'.
I don't really know for which feature I'm more excited about, because they both mean a lot to me.
So I decided to share this exciting news with you guys, and to share my latest features in this post.
There are few more down the page, and you can visit every single one of them using the links below the pictures.

Love you all my dolls.
Thanks for reading my blog.
I couldn't have done this without you.


Lauren Conrad's chic of the week
Today I'm Wearing fashion finders
Asos fashion finder


3 comments:

  1. WOW congratulations dear!! this dress is amazinG!! and you have agreat sense of style!

    http://mapetitebyana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the features! I'm sure it must be exciting and happy at the same time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. piękna ta kiecka na 1 foto:)

    pozdr

    ReplyDelete