Thursday, June 26, 2014

Open back



Open back is a really flattering deal you can get out of a simple top.
I really love the cut of this open back part, it really is unusual and a bit flowy.
When I go with showing so much skin on one part of my body I usually keep it simple and covered on the other parts. It is kind of a rule for me, if you want to accentuate one part, you keep it simple on the others, do not make it confusing.
That is why I pair this awesome top with simple jeans and nude heels.
Do you apply the same rule for your outfits?


Outfit details: top: Inlovewithfashion | jeans: OASAP | heels: DressV | clutch: local store(similar here)

Shop similar:













Outfit details:
 top: Inlovewithfashion 
jeans: OASAP
heels: DressV 
clutch: local store(similar here)

7 comments:

  1. Your dotted top is so cute dear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful :
    Love the back and the print !
    xx
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet print! I try to do the same thing, that is, pick one really exciting piece to be the focal point of the outfit, but I somehow always end up with a more is more mentality!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    $50 JEWELRY GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love open backs. the top is really nice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute top, goes great with shoes :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete