Monday, August 18, 2014

#ariatNYFWBoot X Chictopia style contest



Hello dolls.
I'm entering exciting contest today.
The beautiful team over at Chictopia had teamed up with Ariat to take three fashion bloggers on a trip to New York Fashion week as guest journalists.
The challenge is to style the coolest boot outfit, and here it is mine.
If you like my look please head over to Chictopia and vote my look here, it would mean the world to me.
The story behind the look: First I chose which boots I'm gonna wear for the challenge, and I chose this wild animal print Asos ones since they are my favorite. So I wanted to choose as wild garments to match them and the choice were a high waisted shorts and oversized t-shirt transformed by me in to the latest trend - crop top.
I hope you like what I did with the outfit and once again vote the look here.



Outfit details: boots: Asos(similar here) | top: Romwe | shorts: Stradivarius | watch: Daniel Wellington

Shop similar:








8 comments: