Sunday, August 3, 2014

How to wear midi skirt


Lets talk little bit about the midi skirt trend that has been going on for a while now.
Ever since I was a little girl I have been hearing about these fashion "rules" like - petite girls can not wear long dresses or midi skirts. Well as I've been building my style over the years I've concluded that are no rules, or maybe there are but hey.... rules are meant to be broken(or at least bent) right ? :) 
Well now we've come to the answer of how can a petite(or any girl) pull of the midi skirt trend. My tricks are - go as high as you can on the waist, this will elongate your figure. The same rule goes for the heels, as high as you can, it will elongate the bottom part of your legs. For the top part I think is the best to wear crop top, one of the latest trends also, or you can go with tight top, this will do the work too.
Tell me what you think about this "rules"? Have you worn the midi skirt trend yet?


Outfit details: top: Milanoo | skirt: granny's closet(similar here) | bag: Milanoo | heels: Milanoo

Shop similar:









Outfit details:
top: Milanoo 
skirt: granny's closet(similar here)
bag: Milanoo
heels: Milanoo

9 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, petite can definitely pull off a midi! xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look ♥

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you styled this skirt! I've been wanting one, now with these tips maybe I'll give it a chance!

    Xo, Vanessa (Delightful Sunflower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you are beautiful xx followed you
    the skirt looks so faltering on you xx
    Daily lifestyle posts (of my eperiance in HK), hope you could check it out
    xoxo
    Lilya
    lilyacm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous

    http://www.murderonthecatwalk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta tu look!!! es perfecto <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. niby proste kroje i kolory a jak ciekawie wyszło:)

    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete