Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The short suit



Hi dolls.
Here we are again continuing with the outfit posts after short pause (personal live sometimes gets in the way of blogging, happily here we are again).
I'm showing you my white Sammydress short suit, the first short suit I own, and I must say I love this idea of classy with a twist.
I paired it with the perfect white bag from Milanoo and the sky high Quiz Clothing heels i showed you in the previous post.
I love how the baby blue and white blend in together so well.



Outfit details: short suit: Sammydress | heels: Quiz Clothing | bag: Milanoo

Shop similar:








14 comments:

  1. Love love love. The all white with a pop of color in your shoes
    looks stunning! Your bag is beautiful.

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic look! Love that short suit!

    Check out my new post;
    http://alanja.blogspot.com/2014/07/z-magda-w.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is chic and sexy in the same time. Love that it is white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegante and sexy Style. So stylish, you Looks Beautiful

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole outfit, and the shoes are just perfect!:) x

    ReplyDelete