Monday, July 7, 2014

Pink in the center



I was waiting for this bag to be released from the customs office for over a week but it was totally worth it, since it instantly became my favorite shopper bag.
I'm catching my self planning all my outfits for the week to work around this bag. It is so spacious, the material is very cool, and it can even work for a beach bag. I love that kind of versatility in any fashion item.
So normally after I picked it up from the post office I immediately took "her" for a shopping in the town center. I swore I could see other girls being jealous of "her" :).
You can find your own choice here. There are many colors to chose from, if you are not into pink, or this color just isn't the one you need in your closet right now.

PS. Can you be as kind as to register on 1stclassfashion and heart my look here.
I will be very grateful for your help.

Outfit details: bag: LYDC London | top: OASAP | shorts: Persunmall (old, find them here) | heels: Zara

Shop similar:












Outfit details:
bag: LYDC
 top: OASAP
 shorts: Persunmall
 heels: Zara

32 comments:

  1. in live with your bag!!!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER Look!!! Love the Shorts and Heels so much

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful! I really love this look on you and I'm in love with your bag, it's amazing!

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the bag color pops against your outfit! And those shorts are great for summer!
    xoxo-KSP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shorts and the top :)
    xx
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bright color bag! Love how it matches your lipstick! I also have profile on 1stclassfashion, just voted for you! :)
    www.NothingToWearStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done :) You look gorgeous, I voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit. Voted as Rosie Areola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look!
    Voted as Soraya Helena Ben Othman,Total likes : 47
    and I cross my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. me encanta el bolso!!!
    votada como chari

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so beautiful ! I like your outfit, look's so nice on you ! ..I voted for you with pleasure ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful blouse and bag, I hope you get lots of likes!I voted!

    ReplyDelete