Thursday, July 10, 2014

Denim and Leather {Summer Version}


Who says you can not wear leather in summer.
Well if you don't want to get supper hot it must be some leather shorts, but still you can.
Here is my summer wear of denim and leather combo.
I think it went perfectly with my new heels I showed you in the previous post.
Do you guys wear leather in summer?


Outfit details: denim shirt: Romwe | shorts: SammyDress | bag: OASAP | heels: Stradivarius

Shop similar:













Outfit details:
denim shirt: Romwe
shorts: SammyDress
bag: OASAP
 heels: Stradivarius

11 comments:

  1. Love this outfit from head to toe! Perfect.


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look wonderful! can I ask you how you added a widged 'shop similar' to your blog:)???
    Mesmerize87@wp.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look amazing, shirt is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bardzo fajna ta koszula!:D

    pozdr

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! PERFECT Style!!!! Love all from this Look!!! So Pretty and stylish

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool looking outfit and I absolutely love the color and shape of the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great combination! Especially with these super cute heels of which I adore the colour. Also leather shorts look always super cool ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete