Thursday, July 3, 2014

Swimwear



The plan on taking two vacation trips this year, has reduced to one which will be late in the summer, but that doesn't keep me away from browsing for the perfect swim suit I will be wearing.
And what better time to order you swim suit than two months before the actual vacation, you know how the post offices can be with your delayed packages.
I was looking on a site for a bedding pillows actually, and I got surprised when I found their swimsuit section.
The site is http://www.beddinginn.com/ and they have some pretty cute Audrey Hepburn throw pillows. But lets get back to the theme in question, their swimsuits were pretty awesome too.
I'm showing you some of my favorites here, and expecting your help of which one I should get.

You can find all the pieces here http://www.beddinginn.com/Custom-Swimwear-101929/.
Which swimwear piece you think will be trending this summer?
Would it be pastel, floral, animal or plain color, or maybe monokini?






2 comments:

  1. ach chce wszystkie i już śmigam na plażę;p

    pozdr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post, I think it is very help full who use Digital Cameras. If you need any Camera bag, Mirrorless System Cameras, Digital Cameras bag, Action Cameras,Film Cameras , Lens,Mobile & Tablets, Mobile, Camera Accessories and Sport. Please view my site. We are a fast growing company and we have become a respectable and reputable wholesaler for professional Electronics.

    ReplyDelete