Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Casual look


Here is my perfect look for a Sunday walk.
Jeans, shirt and simple accessories, is my go to outfit for occasion like that.
If I go in the park I wear my sneakers and If a go for a coffee, which was the case this time, I put on some nice shoes to spice the look up a bit.
My favorite piece of this outfit is the shirt, because of the sliced parts on the front of the sleeves. That is just such a nice detailing, small, but very catchy.  


Outfit details: shirt: Choies // jeans: Temt(similar here) // shoes: Oasap 

Shop similar:










Outfit details:
shirt: Choies
 jeans: Temt(similar here)
 shoes: Oasap 

11 comments:

  1. Those pants are too cute! Love this look!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful !
    And your shoes are awesome ! Love it ! ♥

    Feel free to visit my blog ;-)
    http://electricblooming.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous!! Love your outfit xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so stealing your shoes!!! Love this whole outfit. ;)


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  5. bardzo fajna stylizacja
    buty są super :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, I LOVE the shoes!!

    www.verasawicki.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifuuulll!!!! Love it!!!
    Check my last post**
    http://fashionglamour-beatriz.blogspot.pt/
    xx, Beatriz Palma

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is really pretty, not my style but still very pretty!
    And you look great! :D

    Virna ♥
    OGNIRICCIOUNCAPRICCIO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! It's good to spice up a causal outfit with some nice heels once in a while :p I think my favourite is your top as well, it's very unique :) you've got amazing hair as well! x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look!
    Lovely pictures!
    Have a fab weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete