Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New In {Zara Heels}


Latest update to my shoe cabinet are  this gorgeous Zara heels.
They are just simple strap on, heeled sandals, perfect for any occasion.
They go pretty cool with any romantic dress as much as with jeans, so what I'm telling you is that they are pretty versatile.
So go on to your local Zara shop and pick them up before some one else does, which almost was the case in my situation. Some girl was trying the last pair in my size before me, and in the last moment she decided not to get them, yay for me. 



7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are cute! Lucky you got your hands on them!!

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are perfect!! Do they come in any other colors? I think I'll need them all :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them dear.
      Yes they do come in pale beige also, I was gonna get those but my size was already sold out. The prize is really nice also, not expensive at all for real leather.

      So hurry up and good luck

      Delete
  3. So cute! Wish I could find cute stuff like this whenever I go into Zara!

    Xo, Vanessa (Delightful Sunflower)
    P.S. I'm doing a giveaway on my blog! If you'd like to stop by and check it out I'd appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete