Friday, May 23, 2014

Pokla Dots


What to do when you get an oversized top or shirt, tuck them in a high waisted skirt, short or pants and voila, the effect is wonderful.
When I got this oversized polka dotted shirt at OASAP, I knew it was too big for me but I also knew I could work my way around it as I always do.
As a petite person you do learn a trick or two on how to make your oversized clothes work for you.
Well this is one of them, and I think i made it right.
What do you guys think?
Have you ever had to make your way around some piece of clothing that just wasn't your right size?

Exclusive discount code for 21% off at the OASAP store for my readers only here: FOPYZNHS.

PS. Want to win a trip to Vegas for two? Just leave your email in the form here.


Outfit details: Top: Oasap // skirt: Romwe // shoes: MartOfChina // bracelet: Romwe // necklace: Mignon (similar here)

Shop similar:









Outfit details:
Top: Oasap
 skirt: Romwe
 shoes: MartOfChina 
 bracelet: Romwe
 necklace: Mignon (similar here)
watch: Daniel Wellington

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful floaty top and nicely contrasted with the skirt :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots! And love the skirt! Such a cute outfit!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous darling, love your whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leather skirt :) I own one similar to it but it's more fitted

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit, love it ! :-) xx

    katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love your heels! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really look fantastic!
    nice pics too!
    have a fab weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible outfit! Love this total black look!

    Instagram
    RococoStyle.com

    ReplyDelete