Monday, May 12, 2014

Running errands


Here is just a little update of what I was wearing the other day running some errands.
I bought a little update to my camera family, a new lens (Canon 50mm f1.8) so this was me trying it out as soon as we walked out the store. Can you spot the blurrier background on this pictures, compared to previous ones? I think this is a great lens for a fashion blogger, and not that expensive also.
Back to the outfit, as you can see jeans and some nice shirt is my go to outfit for shopping at the mall. And the wedges are perfect for spending hours picking things, and not getting my feet hurt.

 Outfit details: Jeans: Tally Weijl(similar here) // shirt: SammyDress // sandals: Bershka(similar here) // bag: Romwe

 Shop similar:








Outfit details:
 Jeans: Tally Weijl(similar here)
 shirt: SammyDress
sandals: Bershka(similar here)
bag: Romwe

6 comments:

  1. Great top!

    http://www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blouse :-) xx

    NEW POST:
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/05/new-hat.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love this blouse!
    www.NothingToWearStyle.com

    ReplyDelete