Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Spring Romance

Hello dolls.
The weather yesterday was so warm, so we decided to go for a lunch at a restaurant in the mountains.
On the way up we parked the car on the side walk and decided to take pictures, because it was simply wrong not to take pictures of this gorgeous romantic dress.
I got in the mood and started to spin because I felt like a little princess in this dress.
Flowy dresses make my do crazy things like this.
I got this beauty at the MartOfChina online store, and you can get it here, if you want to feel the same thing :).

Outfit details: dress: Mart Of China // shoes: Zara(similar here) // belt: Romwe // bag: Guess

Shop similar:














Outfit details:
 dress: Mart Of China
shoes: Zara(similar here)
belt: Romwe
bag: Guess

11 comments:

  1. I love that dress it looks fabulous on you! Whenever I have a flowy dress on I can't help but do twirls!

    Xo, Vanessa (Delightful Sunflower)
    P.S. I'm doing a giveaway on my blog! If you'd like to stop by and check it out I'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is finally getting nice, so fun to dress up! And love this dress looks wonderful on you.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look !
    xx
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool!! Following u in bloglovin!

    http://www.stadinstyle.helsinkids.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool! Following u in bloglovin :)

    http://www.stadinstyle.helsinkids.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look SO lovely in this dress!

    ReplyDelete