Monday, September 22, 2014

Don't worry be yonce


Summer weather is back for a few days, and I'm taking total advantage of it.
I'm rocking this super cool printed shirt with my DIY ripped jeans.
I really love the side open part of the shirt.
If you want to see the DIY project for the jeans head over here and you can learn the whole process step by step.


Outfit details: top: Yoyomelody | jeans: Stradivarius(DIY-ed by me) | heels: Dresslily | watch: Daniel Wellington

Shop similar:










Outfit details:
 top: Yoyomelody
jeans: Stradivarius(DIY-ed by me)
 heels: Dresslily
watch: Daniel Wellington

7 comments:

  1. Love this look, great shirt!
    And your eye make-up is flawless!
    Well done pretty girl :)

    xxx

    Fashiondisaster

    www.fashiondisaster.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect :)

    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I need this shirt! Absolutely love it! Loving your ripped jeans as well. Fantastic!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. BARDZO FAJNA STYLIZACJA.
    LUBIĘ TAKIE POŁĄCZENIA!

    ReplyDelete