Sunday, September 14, 2014

#LiveinLevis


My story with Levi's has just begun.
 I don't know if it is embarrassing to admit this, but this is only my first pair of Levi's ever. Hey, but it's never too late to try and catch up on things.
I bought my first pair of Levi's just few days before their campaign #liveinlevis had started, me, not at all being aware of this but it was a funny coincidence. 
So as I said my story had just begun and I think it is going to be a pretty interesting one since I have never owned such a quality pair of jeans with such a perfect cut. I combined them with this Yoyomelody black chiffon backless high-low vest and all black accessories. God damn I wish a had a blue hair for this all black look.
What is your #liveinlevis story?
You can find all the stories and details about their project Live in Levi's here.



Outfit details: jeans: Levi's | top: Yoyomelody | bag: Guess | shoes: Zara

Shop similar:













Outfit details:
jeans: Levi's
top: Yoyomelody
bag: Guess
shoes: Zara

4 comments: