Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tropical print for fall



I'm back with the outfit posts dolls, yayy :)
Today I'm showing you how to mix summer and fall garments for this in between seasons weather.
Actually there is not much of a philosophy there, I just wear more darker colors and put a coat on, and snap - it is a fall outfit.
I'm wearing my new Oasap tropical print pants, which can definitely pass for a fall of even winter wear because of the thick material. I combined them with a crop top (I'm still obsessing over this trend) leather jacket and strappy heels.
So tell me dolls, how are you transitioning your wardrobe in between seasons?
What are your tricks?


Outfit details: pants: Oasap | top: Choies | jacket: Martofchina | sunglasses: Yoyomelody | shoes: Zara

Shop similar: 













Outfit details
pants: Oasap
 top: Choies 
 jacket: Martofchina 
 sunglasses: Yoyomelody 
shoes: Zara

13 comments:

  1. Love those pants! Fantastic outfit!

    //N.K.L
    Www.nkl-fashion.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Nice pants, love the tropical trend.
    XOXO
    www.theglambition.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! love the pants !
    xx
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with your pants!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice look :) love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stylizacja z pazurkiem;))
    pozdrawiam cieplutko :)) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing. In this hole outfit the pants are my total favorite ones!

    ReplyDelete