Thursday, September 25, 2014

Military trench coat


I'm writing this post with all the happiness in my heart.
Just a little personal note here: I become an auntie. My big brother and my sister in law just had their first born, a little baby boy. I just got the big news, and can't wait to see that little monkey :).

Back on the outfit now. 
Military green is such a good color for fall. I think this is the color to have on a trench coat, after  the cream one duhh. It complements really beautifully with the black leather shorts and the white shirt I chose to wear with it, and interesting enough the cream bag also clicks just perfectly.



Outfit details: trench : Sammydress | shirt: Sammydress | shorts: Sammydress | bag: Guess | shoes: Zara

Shop similar:













Outfit details:
trench : Sammydress
shirt: Sammydress
 shorts: Sammydress
 bag: Guess
shoes: Zara

7 comments:

  1. Hunter green is my favorite color for this season! I think it looks so good on dark hair colors!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. wszystko idealnie do siebie pasuje ! super
    pozdrawiam cieplutko :) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wyglądasz genialnie, narzutka i szorty są boskie, zresztą tak jak cały zestaw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Look!! Super nice Trench

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the trench. Great outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete