Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Special occasion dresses {hot sales}


Since I'm attending a wedding on Friday, I'm getting in this mode of searching for online inspiration for what should I wear.
And since it is the sale season, I got pretty deep in to searching for the inspiration, that I actually want to purchase some dress for the next wedding I'll be invited to.
I found this cool site Dresswe that have cheap special occasion dresses on hot sale http://www.dresswe.com/.
This white and red dress just took my breath away, and I really want it in my collection.
Are you impressed by it as I am?
The white crochet one is just a must as this summer big trend and it just simply looks so romantic. And if you want to look more vampy the black ballerina dress is the one for you.
You can find all the dresses that gave me inspiration here: http://www.dresswe.com/cute-homecoming-dresses-104114/.
Tell me which one is your favorite.



About the store.
Dresswe provides hundreds of dedicated products for global buyers. Their buyers are from the US, Europe, Australia and Asia, totaling to over 230 countries worldwide. They also boast over 10 million product listings from their factory. On Dresswe , international buyers can purchase a wide range of products at very low prices. In addition, their customer can also enjoy the custom made items, which may be more suitable for you.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to an important event in August so this dresses are a great inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second dress look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete